Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral.Pink was her favorite color.

Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow. After haggling with customer service for 30 minutes they only gave me $30 off my total of $68. I'm still out almost $40 for a product I didn't pay for.

I don't understand how I still had to pay for a product that I did not order. If I would have known I was getting spring yellow for a funeral, I would have changed them to white. And when i asked customer service why they got delivered as spring yellow she simply said "The florist chose to send 'fillers' Bc she must not of had pink lilies." Yet nobody called me to let me know ahead of time or ask if I wanted different ones.

I will never spend my money here again.Don't be fooled into using this terrible business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers stunning pink lilies. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers stunning pink lilies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments