1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed a SAME DAY DELIVERY order for a gift basket to be delivered to a business during BUSINESS HOURS (9am- 5pm) on Monday, April 10, at 10:00am.Needless to say the gift basket was not delivered that day.

I called From You Flowers and they couldn't locate my delivery. After a few minutes I received a call from the flower deliver saying that she was at the business but, being that it was 5:20pm (20 MINUTES AFTER BUSINESS HOURS),there wasn't anyone there to receive the order. At that time I told her to cancel the order and just give me a refund which didn't happen. The next day, around the same time (AFTER BUSINESS HOURS), the flower deliver calls me again saying the same thing.

Now remember I had already cancelled the order. So I told her again to cancel the order. She then insisted that I let her deliver the gift so I gave her the recipient's home address letting her know that it was in the neighboring city. At that time she informed me that it wasn't a problem and that she would be there in about 20 minutes.

An hour plus passed and still no gift. I call the deliver asking why the gift wasn't delivered and she told me there was bad traffic. Any other day I would have believed her but being that the recipient made it from the original delivery address to her home in 30 minutes as well as myself, I had no reason to. Again I told her to cancel the order..the order was never cancelled.

Why did it take 7 hours to make and attempt to deliver a gift basket? If the delivery was already ready Monday evening, why wasn't it the first delivery out Tuesday morning?

My million dollar question is: why offer same day delivery if you cannot guarantee that?When the recipient finally received the gift basket it did not look anything like the gift basket I paid over $50 for!

Review about: From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments