Product: From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Clear all filters (0 of 27 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Flowers weren't delivered on Friday and service never notified me. I called on Saturday and was given two completely different excuses and was told they would be delivered Saturday. When my granddaughter told me she never got her flowers Saturday evening, I called...
I didn't like
  • Advertised delivery
ordered a funeral arrangement to be delivered . online stated same day delivery and I ordered it the night before expecting it to be delivered the next day and it never made it. When called to check status was told it was out for delivery and was waiting on driver to...

From You Flowers - Same Day Delivery Service Review

This company, which I had never heard of before, came up second in my organic Google search results for "same day flower delivery". It was two days before Christmas and I was looking for a delivery for the following day, Christmas Eve. I tried 1-800-flowers first, which was my first result, but quickly discovered using their online tools that they had nothing available for my day and zip code. From You Flowers had a similar looking system, and once again I searched by delivery day and zip code to see what was available. The website produced a list of available arrangements, I checked out with one, and they charged the same day premium. However, the next day, I received an email telling me that they were unable to find a florist to deliver that day, and my delivery had been bumped to the day after Christmas. I understand many online ordering systems don't operate in total realtime, but I feel that if your business model and advertising hinge on same day delivery, your system should--or at least, should not appear to be completing a realtime sale when resources haven't been verified yet. After all, the technology exists, and online customers are accustomed to it. However, I was willing to accept the one day bump. The email had promised to credit back to me the same-day premium. Unfortunately, this turned out to be not a direct credit back to my card, but a coupon to be used on a future purchase--and within a short window of time. I had informed my recipient of the late delivery coming, but on the expected day, I once again received an email regretting that they were unable to find a florist to deliver that day. The wording of the email made no assurances that this was unusual or that they would necessarily have better luck the next day or the next. And at this point a Christmas table centerpiece was too much after the fact, so I cancelled. I did have to specifically request that in my response--it hadn't been directly offered as an option. They had offered to "upgrade" the order to a fuller version, and to call the recipient with personal apologies. This showed some accountability, but it didn't really help--the occasion had passed, and no gift recipient wants to be in the position of accepting some worker's apology for something they didn't order. At any rate, I'm pretty sure that whoever is responsible for the misleading website is not who would be apologizing. Let's just make things simpler for everyone by being honest upfront.
2.5

From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review

Horribly disappionted Ordered a birthday arrangement for a,terminally ill friend. Ordered at 10 a.m. they missed same day delivery in the same state as the company. Don't use!!!
1.6

From You Flowers - FAILED DELIVERY

I placed an order for a delivery to my daughter on her birthday. I paid extra for the delivery fee and placed it before noon. Their advertisement stated "same day delivery". I get an email around the time it is supposed to be delivered, that they are rescheduling the delivery for the next day! WHAT? Her BIRTHDAY IS NOT TOMORROW! Zero customer service just an, ' accept our apologies." I should have read the reviews. Very disappointed! It is sad that a company which is supposed to bring joy into peoples lives through a PAID service, can't even get the basics right! Dont use this company if you expect a floral arrangement to be delivered in a timely manner. No joy here!
Show

From You Flowers - Stay Away!!!

Same as everybody else. Ordered flowers for a "get well" and paid for same day service. Not Delivered. Waited forever on hold to speak to customer service. Customer service rep was friendly enough and you could tell that my complaint call was a common occurrence. Why does this site require you to provide at least a 100 word complaint. There are probably more complaints but people did not want to write a book so they gave up. {{Redacted}} How do you complain about this site???
3.0
I liked
  • Selection

From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review

Ordered pay for same day service and expedited servive. Delivery was not made.

From You Flowers - Delivery Review

This has to be the worst online flower delivery service out there. I ordered $81 worth of flowers at 9:30 am EST to be delivered that day (a Sunday.) It was a same day order. The company's confirmation email said they would contact me as soon as the flowers were delivered. They even charged me extra for same day delivery. After. It hearing from them I called at 7:30 pm EST to see if the flowers had been delivered. I was told the flowers wouldn't be delivered until the next day because the florist was closed on Sunday. I lost it. Told them I paid extra for same day delivery and had a confirmation email saying the flowers would be delivered that day Sunday. I told the person in the phone to cancel the order and that I wanted my money back. She said she couldn't do that. I told her I would report them to PayPal, better business... pretty much anyone I could think of in the heat of the moment. I said the company lied and made false promises. The woman on the phone started raising her voice with me and told me that she didn't lie. As far as I was concerned she represents the company, the company lied so she was part of the deception. I had the promise that the flowers would be delivered that day in writing in an email. Here's the kicker my daughter called Sunday about 8:30pm to say the flowers were beautiful. Whaaaaat???? The company delivered the flowers and did t even know they had. They caused my husband and I a tremendous amount of stress because they had no tracking system for products ordered and/or delivered. Terrible.

From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review

These people are a joke! Had a same day order placed, didnt make it on time! Called and rescheduled for the next day, No Show! You want to get ripped off then order from these bunch of inconvenient jokers!

From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service Review

Horrible experience!!!! Do not buy from fromyouflowers.com. They promise "same day delivery", and charge you extra, but the flowers don't arrive until two days later.
1.1