I ordered a Valentines day gift basket for my wife on the 12th of February.It is now heading on 8PM on Valentines night, my wife is furious with me that my present never arrived and worse of all, when I call the company to ask where the order is all they tell me is that the florist can't be contacted.
Four times I call, and four times he's MIA! He's like like Osama Bin Laden and the Linbergh baby all rolled into one. Will this mysterious Midnight Florist ever be found? Who knows.
Should this mysterious florist ever turn up, and if my wife ever speaks to me again, I will never EVER order from this terrible scam of a company ever, ever again and I would advise you to do the same. Absolutely pathetic.I didn't think it could get worse but it did. The order arrived at 8:25 PM but it was pathetic. The roses were wilted and broken, the other flowers in the "arrangement" were cheap and busted.
The $10 "box of chocolates" I ordered was 5 Hersey Kisses in a BAG. The $15 teddy bear was a tiny (and dirty) bear that the company more than likely got for free. The personalized card was a crumbled scrap of store receipt quality paper. The balloon I ordered was DIRTY.When I called to complain the company LIED to me and my wife on two separate occasions that a full refund had been processed for me which was news to Paypal when I called them.
This company is a complete scam.DO NOT USE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- " ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday. I got ripped off!!! The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."