From You Flowers Ruined My Wife's Valentines Day

784 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

I ordered a Valentines day gift basket for my wife on the 12th of February.It is now heading on 8PM on Valentines night, my wife is furious with me that my present never arrived and worse of all, when I call the company to ask where the order is all they tell me is that the florist can't be contacted.

Four times I call, and four times he's MIA! He's like like Osama Bin Laden and the Linbergh baby all rolled into one. Will this mysterious Midnight Florist ever be found? Who knows.

Should this mysterious florist ever turn up, and if my wife ever speaks to me again, I will never EVER order from this terrible scam of a company ever, ever again and I would advise you to do the same. Absolutely pathetic.I didn't think it could get worse but it did. The order arrived at 8:25 PM but it was pathetic. The roses were wilted and broken, the other flowers in the "arrangement" were cheap and busted.

The $10 "box of chocolates" I ordered was 5 Hersey Kisses in a BAG. The $15 teddy bear was a tiny (and dirty) bear that the company more than likely got for free. The personalized card was a crumbled scrap of store receipt quality paper. The balloon I ordered was DIRTY.When I called to complain the company LIED to me and my wife on two separate occasions that a full refund had been processed for me which was news to Paypal when I called them.

This company is a complete scam.DO NOT USE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
784 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.