I ordered a Valentines day gift basket for my wife on the 12th of February.It is now heading on 8PM on Valentines night, my wife is furious with me that my present never arrived and worse of all, when I call the company to ask where the order is all they tell me is that the florist can't be contacted.
Four times I call, and four times he's MIA! He's like like Osama Bin Laden and the Linbergh baby all rolled into one. Will this mysterious Midnight Florist ever be found? Who knows.
Should this mysterious florist ever turn up, and if my wife ever speaks to me again, I will never EVER order from this terrible scam of a company ever, ever again and I would advise you to do the same. Absolutely pathetic.I didn't think it could get worse but it did. The order arrived at 8:25 PM but it was pathetic. The roses were wilted and broken, the other flowers in the "arrangement" were cheap and busted.
The $10 "box of chocolates" I ordered was 5 Hersey Kisses in a BAG. The $15 teddy bear was a tiny (and dirty) bear that the company more than likely got for free. The personalized card was a crumbled scrap of store receipt quality paper. The balloon I ordered was DIRTY.When I called to complain the company LIED to me and my wife on two separate occasions that a full refund had been processed for me which was news to Paypal when I called them.
This company is a complete scam.DO NOT USE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."
- "I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."