Southgate, Michigan

Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am.Paid extra for 4 hour delivery.

5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes listening to music on hold waiting for customer service. I finally hung up. Flowers arrived at 8:00 pm and was the worst looking bouquet of flowers I've ever seen.

The bow on glass was tied in a simple knot - NOT a BOW. The bouquet looked NOTHING like the beautiful picture on their web site. Alstroemerias were red like roses. RED on RED!

Flowers looked sparse and sickly. I called and eventually was able to speak to customer service and complained and the best they would do is give me $12.80 back (I paid $86.00 total) and a $15 gift cert.

which I'll NEVER use because I will never order again from this company!DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!

SEE PHOTOS BELOW-

Review about: Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias.

1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion