From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review
Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am.Paid extra for 4 hour delivery.
5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes listening to music on hold waiting for customer service. I finally hung up. Flowers arrived at 8:00 pm and was the worst looking bouquet of flowers I've ever seen.
The bow on glass was tied in a simple knot - NOT a BOW. The bouquet looked NOTHING like the beautiful picture on their web site. Alstroemerias were red like roses. RED on RED!
Flowers looked sparse and sickly. I called and eventually was able to speak to customer service and complained and the best they would do is give me $12.80 back (I paid $86.00 total) and a $15 gift cert.
which I'll NEVER use because I will never order again from this company!DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!
SEE PHOTOS BELOW-
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "Bed broke first night I went to go to bed. Went to lowes to buy supplies to fix it, tried to get Reimbursed and I had to call over 5X..."
- "My daughter got vtech's "Cora the smart cub" for her first birthday, and about 4.5 months later it stopped working. I called the support line and the only thing they..."
- "2014 started noticing water marks at rear pillars in headliner. Addressed with Ford Dealer. Their action: charge me $100.00 to clean headliner by 3rd party and replace high..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."