Colorado Springs, Colorado

Tried to work this out with From You Flowers but they were not interested in addressing my issues with the flower order and they said I received what I ordered.They had photos to compare too.

In the photos you can see the value of the flowers received vs. their description...........but realize I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement and the photo of their product is a Deluxe. Substandard vase, arrangement and missing flowers.

Customer Service did not address any issues and resend the flowers.Would not recommend using this guys at all....lots of flower companies are a bait and switch since the sender often does not see what was received.

Review about: From You Flowers The Bright Blue Skies Bouquet.

I liked: I could have flowers delivered.

I didn't like: Quality of product, Quantity of product.

1.6
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I just came across your review, and I'm having the exact issue with the exact same bouquet. The flowers my mother received are old, and I could have done a better job myself. I'm considering complaining to my credit card company.