1.6
Turnaround Time

Tried to work this out with From You Flowers but they were not interested in addressing my issues with the flower order and they said I received what I ordered.They had photos to compare too.

In the photos you can see the value of the flowers received vs. their description...........but realize I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement and the photo of their product is a Deluxe. Substandard vase, arrangement and missing flowers.

Customer Service did not address any issues and resend the flowers.Would not recommend using this guys at all....lots of flower companies are a bait and switch since the sender often does not see what was received.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i could have flowers delivered and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of product and quantity of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of from you flowers bouquet. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I just came across your review, and I'm having the exact issue with the exact same bouquet. The flowers my mother received are old, and I could have done a better job myself. I'm considering complaining to my credit card company.