Please do not use company!! I placed an order for same day delivery on August 14.

It was a late order so I expected delivery on the 15th. It was my daughter's birthday and her first time away from home. The order never arrived. When i called, the operator gave me a hard time stating she had to confirm non delivery from the florist.

I explained it was non delivery since my child did not receive the order. It took three phone calls for them to admit it was not delivered. Of course, I cancelled the order. Their compensation was two $12 and $15 gift certificates that expire in two weeks.

This is not even enough to cover the cost of a plant with shipping.

A legit company would have sent the order any way free of charge. While it would not make up for my daughter not receiving a plant on her birthday, it would show the company cared about its error.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Comments