NEVER do business with MAIN STREET FLORIDT in RIDGEFIELD, CONN.!!The arrangement they delivered (below) was small and skimpy,had 3 roses instead of 6, the flowers were dropping, a mishmash of greens were thrown in with cheap small daisy- like filler.

See the pic of how the arrangement should have been done!Sugar and Sweet arrangement Fromyouflowers.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review from Southgate, Michigan From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more From You Flowers - Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more