Pretoria, Gauteng

Ian Beyond disappointed.I ordered flowers paid extra For a larger Florial arrangement.

However, The flowers sent were Not close to what I ordered. I complained to The Company. Resent flowers and tool back The first delivers OF flowers. Very disappointed.

The Floridt should have levy The first flowers Since The first did Not have enough flowers as promised.

Nievera Again.The picture ON The TOP shows The picture what IT was supposedly to look Like The bottom levy is what they sent , bottom right is what they resent (taking back the first boquet) instead of leaving the first mistake.

2.8
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses From You Flowers "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more