2.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ian Beyond disappointed.I ordered flowers paid extra For a larger Florial arrangement.

However, The flowers sent were Not close to what I ordered. I complained to The Company. Resent flowers and tool back The first delivers OF flowers. Very disappointed.

The Floridt should have levy The first flowers Since The first did Not have enough flowers as promised.

Nievera Again.The picture ON The TOP shows The picture what IT was supposedly to look Like The bottom levy is what they sent , bottom right is what they resent (taking back the first boquet) instead of leaving the first mistake.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers flowers. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments