Featured Not resolved

Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia .

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

That is disgraceful.I wouldnt handmake a basket that bad and I am not a crafty nancy at all!!!

You should see the order I got!Shameful but yours takes the cake

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!

From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more From You Flowers - Awful service fromyouflowers online From You Flowers "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more