Featured Not resolved
1.7

Very disappointed don't order from them.Picture on website does not match what they deliver.

I order a fruit basket and paid extra for a bigger one.

The one they delivered looked nothing like the picture a lot smaller and had only apples.I attached a picture of both the one on website and the one recieved.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #964253

Why do you say you got only apples when there is obviously two pineapples there too.

to nick #1163610

Nick that is the picture of what they should have received if you scroll to the left there is a 2nd picture of what was delivered and clearly is all apples.

Salem, Oregon, United States #964155

Wow that looks like random generic grocery store apples stuck in a cheapo used easter egg basket. Blech!

flippette
Concord, North Carolina, United States #962075

Wow! That sucks. I wonder if it'll be cheaper to just buy fruit and a fancy basket?