1.7
Turnaround Time

I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The custom vase was so cheap but the price was horrible. When i called to complain they would only give me back 20%, not great customers service if you ask me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of from you flowers flowers. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers - Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses From You Flowers "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more