Sadly Disappointed.My flowers arrived at 7:20pm on Valentine's Day, we waited at home all day for them.I understand it is a very busy day, but the sad vase of wilted mismatched, poorly arranged so called flowers were very disappointing.

My husband paid $90 for 6 full size roses?? All of which are so poorly arranged that it appears as though the delivery vehicle rolled while carrying them. Needless to say, we will NEVER order from this business again.

Hopefully, I can share my disappointment with others.Unhappily yours, Barry & Connie

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments