Please tell me there is a negative 5 star system I can give......This place is by far the worst!

I will never use FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM again! Had an order placed for same day delivery on something that HAD TO be delivered the same business day. I called three separate times to confirm and was assured the delivery would be made in time.

It is now going on the FOURTH day and the arrangement is still "out on the truck for delivery"!!!!This place is a complete joke and to say waste of time would be giving them a compliment!!!!

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more From You Flowers Rose Bouquet And Alstroemerias Review From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Panty Deal - I will have to pay in order to sell PantyDeal Panty Deal "..... xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx As far as I know it..." Read more