Product: From You Flowers Flowers Clear all filters (0 of 362 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

From You Flowers - Horrible! Delivered wrong size and old flower arrangement! I felt embarrassed

Mother’s Day delivery. Wrong size (smaller size than advertised) was delivered. Plus half of the flowers were dead
1.3
Show
From You Flowers - Very pissed!!!!
From You Flowers - Very pissed!!!!
Ordered two arrangements. First arrangement and it was a joke. See photos. As you can see the first picture is what I ordered and second picture, this is a disgraceful arrangement, certainly would be ashamed of this for $92.00. Looks like something my daughter could...
1.2

From You Flowers - Horrible

This is the worst company. Suppose to deliver my flowers for my sister in law on the 8th. Didn’t. Said they would send an apology with a bigger bouquet the next day. Didn’t. And then proceeded to tell me they were out of tulips and maybe I should change the bouquet. Didn’t tell me there was an issue and made it my fault. What? Then promised they could deliver them today. Ha. But had no way to guarantee it. Ridiculous

From You Flowers - Didnt get the order i order

the worst ever?????? CALL TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE THEY HANG UP THE PHONE WITH NOTHING ANSWER OR QUESTIONS THIS COMPANY IS UNREAL
I didn't like
  • Mistakes made
  • Employees attitude
  • Unable to fulfill order

From You Flowers - Noone answering my calls to cancel order

Been trying to contact u guys for 4 hours to cancel order and cant get through. Beyond ridiculous and inconvenient. Quick to take money but not to fix problems
1.3

From You Flowers - Worst flowers ever! Scammers!
Ordered a flower arrangement for my sisters funeral. What arrived was nothing like what I ordered. It looked like a 5 year old put it together. Cost me $130.
Turnaround Time

From You Flowers - Flowers weren’t fresh

I ordered flowers for my Aunts 81 birthday.I get a email saying they have been delivered.I look out the door and nothing.I called customer service and was told they would look into it and get back to me.Never did.A few hours later I get a knock on the door and my flowers were handed to me by a lady that lived in Building 136 with the same apt number.Wrong building.Then they weren’t even fresh.I emailed the company and they gave me a discount .I preferred for these to get replaced with fresh ones.Not happy.
2.6
Turnaround Time
I didn't like
  • Delivered to wrong address
  • Quailty

From You Flowers - Still on hold about failed delivery

I have been on hold 20 minutes in a constant loop trying to get through to Customer Service after they failed to meet a delivery window I paid $4.99 extra for.

From You Flowers - Flowers never delivered - more than 3days late and counting

I ordered flowers to be delivered 12/16 and it’s now 12/18 and no flowers are delivered. I spoke with a representative on 12/17 and was told my flowers would be delivered by the end of the day. Yet again, From You Flowers failed and the flowers are still MIA. I would never recommend trusting this company with you money.

From You Flowers - Dissatisfied and disappointed
I would not recommend using this service. One of my arrangements was not delivered on the scheduled date and the other looked nothing like the photo display. I upgraded my display to be a deluxe and it was delivered looking like a meager mini bouquet. Thank goodness I asked the recipient to send me a photo. Very dissatisfied with this service and will not be able to use them in the future. I then had to spend over 40 minutes on a call with customer service to get both of the issues resolved.
1.6