Manufacturer: From You Flowers Category: Bouquets Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
This was the worst decision I have made in a while! I wish I read the reviews first but I liked their products and prices and splurged on over $100 worth of flowers for Mothers Day. I ordered the "European Garden Bouquet" with a card (+$5.00) and special vase (+$12.99). Not one flower was sent as pictured. I ordered this product for the sunflowers - NOT ONE SUNFLOWER was sent. There was supposed to be all flowers - no filler. They sent her two...
1.3
I liked
  • How fast they took my money
I didn't like
  • Awful customer service
  • Dying flowers
  • Quality of product

From You Flowers European Garden Bouquet Review

Ordered a bouquet because they said they delivered on Sunday. They called and confirmed and assured it would arrive on time. Flowers arrived on Monday and were not near as nice as photo pictured. Not even one rose, just a few carnations and filler flowers and greenery. That was a $75 waste of money. Never again!

From You Flowers European Garden Bouquet Review

1.9
Do not order from this company. The flowers they advertise are beautiful. The flowers they send are sad and pathetic. I did not get close to what I paid for and I'm highly disappointed.