3.7

Horrible service ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day on the 7th three days before mothers day waited at home all day for the delivery nothing came come 8:30pm still nothing.I checked the track my order all day and all it could say was waiting for florist conformation.

Emailed three times all I got was an automated message called once was told that they could not get a hold of the florist but would give me a Gift Card for $10 for the inconvenience I gave them an hour if the flowers were not delivered I wanted a full refund hour passed no flowers. called a second time girl told me that they were delivered but the person who delivered them didn't want to just leave them which I knew she was lying because I plus my family was home all day but she said they would send the flowers back out Monday if I wanted them Monday I would have put for Monday not mothers day.

Worst business ever.Will never use again my mom was upset when I told her and showed her the flower arrangement that my autistic son helped pick out for her

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of from you flowers delivery service. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments