2.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I used the tracker. It said delivery had not been confirmed..now 24hours later..still has not been delivered.

I contacted the company yesterday via email..24 hours no reply. Sent more email today.. .no answer.

I called the company. Was on hold for 27 minutes, an operator answered. I summed up the problem..she said please hold.

I waited another 29 minutes on hold..no one answered. Terrible Customer Service..

I went with another florist so my Mom will actually have flowers for Mothers day.

Will ask for money back!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments