Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This is the WORST *** company I've ever had to deal with! I ordered a beautiful bouquet from their website, the "premium" size (which is the largest), a box of chocolates, and a medium sized teddy bear for my mother for Mother's Day.

All in all this cost over $100. First off, the best they could do was to deliver on Tuesday, May 10, because they were so busy with Mother's Day orders.. Ok, I could deal with that. Except they never showed up on Tuesday.

On Wednesday (afternoon), i spent over an hour on hold to get through to customer service- the lady I finally got through to apologized and said they were out for delivery today! I was sympathetic and said fine. Guess what- never showed! So Wednesday evening I call again- ANOTHER hour wait.

The man I got this time was full of excuses. I said I wanted my money back. He offered us 20% back, then 30%, and finally a 50% refund and a "GUARUNTEE" that they would be delivered on Thursday, May 12, all the same size and bouquet that I ordered.. So I said fine.

Well wouldn't you know it.. Never *** showed! So then I spent another hour on hold to get through and demanded a full refund. Supposedly I will get it within 3 business days, but this entire thing has been total ***.

I will NEVER do business with this company again... And I am seriously regretting not reading the reviews first!

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments