Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered for a funeral, paid for same day delivery,got the verification everything was good and a receipt.I am a soldier and couldn't get to the funeral.

Got a email that there was a problem with what I ordered and I should choose something else. I did and was to.d they woukd call back when sent. I called them back 2 hrs later after not hearing from them. I spoke to Angela, who placed me on hold transferred me to Michele who was condecending and I asked for her manager and was transferred to Jennefer who also told lies about it being delivered and finally she to.d me to hold and transferred me to her supervisor Bill who carried on the lie, and admitted some of the lies but said he would send me a coupon.

Take my advise, DO NOT entrust anything for your loved ones with these crooks!

They are theives and crooks.They still have not sent the money nor the ordered item.

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more