From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured

Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the Peaceful Remembrance...PREMIUM (see picture 1) ...looks beautiful being ALL WHITE & FULL. What was delivered was NOT what I had pictured or ordered!! No white roses, the white lilies were not in full bloom & definitely no Monte Casino flowers!! Needless to say, I was disappointed and upset!! The next day, I called customer service & was hold for a good hour until I spoke to someone. I was offered 30% adjustment back to my cc and a gift card worth $15 towards a next order. Hhmm....we'll see if it comes through. I'm still waiting on the email confirming the credit...

Note to self: Read up on the reviews before making an order online! If I've read all the reviews on this company, I definitely wouldn't have made the order. Lesson learned.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Delivered product was not what was pictured

Reason of review:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about