From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured
Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the Peaceful Remembrance...PREMIUM (see picture 1) ...looks beautiful being ALL WHITE & FULL. What was delivered was NOT what I had pictured or ordered!! No white roses, the white lilies were not in full bloom & definitely no Monte Casino flowers!! Needless to say, I was disappointed and upset!! The next day, I called customer service & was hold for a good hour until I spoke to someone. I was offered 30% adjustment back to my cc and a gift card worth $15 towards a next order. Hhmm....we'll see if it comes through. I'm still waiting on the email confirming the credit...
Note to self: Read up on the reviews before making an order online! If I've read all the reviews on this company, I definitely wouldn't have made the order. Lesson learned.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivered product was not what was pictured
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers to mark the arrival of my first grandchild. Wrote up a heartfelt message for the card. From You Flowers sent what they called a 'card' withnt even..."
- "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..."
- "Thought I would add my terrible review to the other 500+ reviews in hope that someone reads it and doesn't have a loved one have the Mother's Day experience that..."
- "I bought my car sight unseen as I was living in Hawaii but moving to Seattle for a new job. I wanted to have a car when I landed in..."
- "I got a new wedding set on 12-6. First diamond fell out 12-29. Center stone fell out 3-14 and third diamond fell out 7-27. Since the ring is still under..."
- "I ordered a reptile terrarium from petco online because they were having a sale. It was the only reason I decided to order from them and since I was ordering..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."