2.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the Peaceful Remembrance...PREMIUM (see picture 1) ...looks beautiful being ALL WHITE & FULL. What was delivered was NOT what I had pictured or ordered!! No white roses, the white lilies were not in full bloom & definitely no Monte Casino flowers!! Needless to say, I was disappointed and upset!! The next day, I called customer service & was hold for a good hour until I spoke to someone. I was offered 30% adjustment back to my cc and a gift card worth $15 towards a next order. Hhmm....we'll see if it comes through. I'm still waiting on the email confirming the credit...

Note to self: Read up on the reviews before making an order online! If I've read all the reviews on this company, I definitely wouldn't have made the order. Lesson learned.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about from you flowers peaceful remembrance bouquet from From You Flowers was delivered product was not what was pictured Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments