Prairie Grove, Illinois

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone call saying they were unable to locate a florist to fulfill the order. The following e-mail was sent: "Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery as requested. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery Monday with a backup of Tuesday with a note of apology explaining the delay, or we would be happy to call the recipient to personally apologize. In addition, we will also include a complimentary upgrade, which will increase the size of your arrangement and give it a fuller look. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Brittney S.

From You Flowers

Customer Service

(800) 838-8853

Next time I will order from a local florist!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unable to fulfill order and unwilling to drop the handling fee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "you were not able to fulfill an order on the date requested" of from you flowers arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $52. From You Flowers needs to "refund of service/handling fee ($14.99); refund of delivery fee ($4.99) and 20% discount for floral arrangement of $31.99 ($6.40) total refund $26.38" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments