I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone call saying they were unable to locate a florist to fulfill the order. The following e-mail was sent: "Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery as requested. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery Monday with a backup of Tuesday with a note of apology explaining the delay, or we would be happy to call the recipient to personally apologize. In addition, we will also include a complimentary upgrade, which will increase the size of your arrangement and give it a fuller look. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."
From You Flowers
Next time I will order from a local florist!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to fulfill an order
- Unwilling to drop the handling fee
- Reason of review:
- You were not able to fulfill an order on the date requested
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of service/handling fee ($14.99); refund of delivery fee ($4.99) and 20% discount for floral arrangement of $31.99 ($6.40) Total refund $26.38
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."
- "I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."