Prairie Grove, Illinois

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone call saying they were unable to locate a florist to fulfill the order. The following e-mail was sent: "Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery as requested. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery Monday with a backup of Tuesday with a note of apology explaining the delay, or we would be happy to call the recipient to personally apologize. In addition, we will also include a complimentary upgrade, which will increase the size of your arrangement and give it a fuller look. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Brittney S.

From You Flowers

Customer Service

(800) 838-8853

Next time I will order from a local florist!

Review about: Mothers Day Flowers.

I didn't like: Unable to fulfill an order, Unwilling to drop the handling fee.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss You were not able to fulfill an order on the date requested / $52
Preferred solution Refund of service/handling fee ($14.99); refund of delivery fee ($4.99) and 20% discount for floral arrangement of $31.99 ($6.40) Total refund $26.38

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion