From You Did Not Deliver on Date Promised

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone call saying they were unable to locate a florist to fulfill the order. The following e-mail was sent: "Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery as requested. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery Monday with a backup of Tuesday with a note of apology explaining the delay, or we would be happy to call the recipient to personally apologize. In addition, we will also include a complimentary upgrade, which will increase the size of your arrangement and give it a fuller look. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Thank you!

Brittney S.

From You Flowers

Customer Service

(800) 838-8853

Next time I will order from a local florist!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Unable to fulfill an order
    • Unwilling to drop the handling fee

Reason of review:
You were not able to fulfill an order on the date requested
Preferred solution:
Refund of service/handling fee ($14.99); refund of delivery fee ($4.99) and 20% discount for floral arrangement of $31.99 ($6.40) Total refund $26.38
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Mothers Day Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #633510 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about