From You Flowers.com Did Not Deliver on Date Promised
I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone call saying they were unable to locate a florist to fulfill the order. The following e-mail was sent: "Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery as requested. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery Monday with a backup of Tuesday with a note of apology explaining the delay, or we would be happy to call the recipient to personally apologize. In addition, we will also include a complimentary upgrade, which will increase the size of your arrangement and give it a fuller look. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."
From You Flowers
Next time I will order from a local florist!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to fulfill an order
- Unwilling to drop the handling fee
- Reason of review:
- You were not able to fulfill an order on the date requested
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of service/handling fee ($14.99); refund of delivery fee ($4.99) and 20% discount for floral arrangement of $31.99 ($6.40) Total refund $26.38
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."