1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am.Paid extra for 4 hour delivery.

5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes listening to music on hold waiting for customer service. I finally hung up. Flowers arrived at 8:00 pm and was the worst looking bouquet of flowers I've ever seen.

The bow on glass was tied in a simple knot - NOT a BOW. The bouquet looked NOTHING like the beautiful picture on their web site. Alstroemerias were red like roses. RED on RED!

Flowers looked sparse and sickly. I called and eventually was able to speak to customer service and complained and the best they would do is give me $12.80 back (I paid $86.00 total) and a $15 gift cert.

which I'll NEVER use because I will never order again from this company!DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!

SEE PHOTOS BELOW-

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments