Absolutly sucked.Showed a nice picture and sent ***.

Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to the grocery store.

I paid for a face vase and the rep assured me that even though the picture was not showing up in the preview that it would on the vase.Yeah right.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - NEVER AGAIN! From You Flowers "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..." Read more From You Flowers - Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more From You Flowers - Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers - You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! From You Flowers "You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! That should be the business name because 2x now I have ordered flowers for my mother, picked out bouquet online, and..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more