1.3
Style and Design

My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers..

Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration bouquet is beautiful & uplifting!!!

My Aunt posts her flower arrangement sent by her nieces on Facebook... and I IMMEDIATELY felt shock, disbelief, embarrassment, and disappointment rolled up into one.

This is supposed to be an UPLIFTING bouquet... instead- a sickly looking display.

Save your time & money... this is my second go round. First time= unable to deliver on time. Second time= this

Call service & they offer 20% off and a $20 coupon. Seriously, do you think I would ever use your service again?

Of course this is after he advised me that the arrangement had the items promised...• Pink Asiatic Lilies • Pink & Red Roses • Alstroemeria • FREE Personalized Gift Message • Glass Vase

Ummmm... the card & glass vase ya got right - congrats!

The nerve!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers bouquet. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments