After deciding not to go with my usual Pro Flowers because they didn't have what I was looking for, I decided to try this place for the first time.I ordered a beautiful 'deluxe' bouquet of various hued lilies (see photo).

First they couldn't deliver the day promised. No big deal. I spoke with someone and noted that it was fine to deliver the following day. Next I get a call saying they don't have the variety of flowers I requested in the bouquet so they would be substituting with something comparable.

HOWEVER. Next I get a photo of what WAS delivered and I was shocked at how cheap and unprofessional it looked… especially considering what I paid.

I was frankly embarrassed to have sent these flowers to my future in-laws.I will never use this company again and warn anyone else that it's basically a scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of didnt get what i paid for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "wish i could click on multiple items! bad quality, not as described, problem with delivery and poor customer service" of from you flowers bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $61. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments