From You Flowers Bouquet Review from Chino, California
My experience with fromyou flowers was really bad it was very expensive and small ,i should of gone to home depo and 99cent store ,it was really small 4 roses for $58 dollars and a cheap base this is the last time i order with this company special my *** ....people go to home depo it cheaper and u get a dozen for $15 i wish i could just talk to the ceo. And say WTF its wrong with u .....at least my camera makes it look big but its small
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "See image. The website image is on left, what my wife received is on the right. I should have read the fine print better. The images on the website are..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- " ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday. I got ripped off!!! The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description...."
- "I'm a California customer. I made an online payment on 5/25/2016 for $102.57 and it charged me that amount 16 times instead of 1. I got an alert from my..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."