From You Flowers Bouquet Review from Brandywine, Maryland

104 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

Email to Fromyouflowers:

After holding for 15 minutes to speak with a representative about my order, I've decided to send this email.

The order was delivered yesterday. My mother always looks forward to flowers and never complains. My mother sent me a picture of the $60 deluxe bouquet I sent to her. She explained that they looked like a $10-$15 bouquet that she could pick up at the grocery store. Of course, I was not happy to learn that the flowers really actually looked as bad in person as they did in the picture that she sent.

I ordered fromyouflowers once before, because FTD, 1800flowers, proflowers, etc continually delivered subpar products. I saw an endorsement for fromyouflowers and was not disappointed by my first order. However, my second order, is another subpar bouquet that will be added to the long list of flower delivery rip offs.

I imagine that the unbelievable phone hold time can be attributed to other disappointed customers who are calling to speak with someone who resolve their problem; hence, I will not be surprised if I do not receive a response to this email or some gesture from fromyouflowers to make this right. With Mothers Day being tomorrow and not being able to address and resolve this problem with someone who is able to take immediate action pretty much confirms that the transaction is a done deal. As you know, Mother's Day comes once a year and I can hardly undo delivering garbage to my mother in celebration of her.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #843329

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
104 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.