From You Flowers Bouquet Review from Brandywine, Maryland
Email to Fromyouflowers:
After holding for 15 minutes to speak with a representative about my order, I've decided to send this email.
The order was delivered yesterday. My mother always looks forward to flowers and never complains. My mother sent me a picture of the $60 deluxe bouquet I sent to her. She explained that they looked like a $10-$15 bouquet that she could pick up at the grocery store. Of course, I was not happy to learn that the flowers really actually looked as bad in person as they did in the picture that she sent.
I ordered fromyouflowers once before, because FTD, 1800flowers, proflowers, etc continually delivered subpar products. I saw an endorsement for fromyouflowers and was not disappointed by my first order. However, my second order, is another subpar bouquet that will be added to the long list of flower delivery rip offs.
I imagine that the unbelievable phone hold time can be attributed to other disappointed customers who are calling to speak with someone who resolve their problem; hence, I will not be surprised if I do not receive a response to this email or some gesture from fromyouflowers to make this right. With Mothers Day being tomorrow and not being able to address and resolve this problem with someone who is able to take immediate action pretty much confirms that the transaction is a done deal. As you know, Mother's Day comes once a year and I can hardly undo delivering garbage to my mother in celebration of her.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "WORST EXPERENICE EVER!!!!!! EYBROW WAXING (DONT GO THERE)inside the Walmart in California MD.2 light skin black females working there ( seemed very mad ( mayb at there ( sleeping in..."
- "For 5 days we were asking Aarons to rent us a bedroom new bedroom set. finely on the 6th day they sent a used bedroom set that was not the..."
- "I am an active 40 yo female. Stress increased my appetite, I couldn't control my cravings and I gained weigh. Nutrimost helped me to reboot my cravings and start with..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."