Brandywine, Maryland

Email to Fromyouflowers:

After holding for 15 minutes to speak with a representative about my order, I've decided to send this email.

The order was delivered yesterday. My mother always looks forward to flowers and never complains. My mother sent me a picture of the $60 deluxe bouquet I sent to her. She explained that they looked like a $10-$15 bouquet that she could pick up at the grocery store. Of course, I was not happy to learn that the flowers really actually looked as bad in person as they did in the picture that she sent.

I ordered fromyouflowers once before, because FTD, 1800flowers, proflowers, etc continually delivered subpar products. I saw an endorsement for fromyouflowers and was not disappointed by my first order. However, my second order, is another subpar bouquet that will be added to the long list of flower delivery rip offs.

I imagine that the unbelievable phone hold time can be attributed to other disappointed customers who are calling to speak with someone who resolve their problem; hence, I will not be surprised if I do not receive a response to this email or some gesture from fromyouflowers to make this right. With Mothers Day being tomorrow and not being able to address and resolve this problem with someone who is able to take immediate action pretty much confirms that the transaction is a done deal. As you know, Mother's Day comes once a year and I can hardly undo delivering garbage to my mother in celebration of her.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.