My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers...so we thought.

The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers, orange roses big and small, red carnations along with purple daisies. Long behold, they arrive at my grandmothers house and my sister and I were a bit shocked that they were completely different along with a completely different vase. She ended up getting tiny orange roses, light pink daisies and purple and white carnations. They were summer flower colors!!!!

In mid november!!!

Paying $60 for flowers that are going to die within a week is already outrageous, recieving the opposite of what you thought is just down right ridiculous!!!!Just letting future customers know, you probably won't get what you ordered...

This person wrote the review because of not as described of from you flowers bouquet from From You Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments