My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers...so we thought.

The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers, orange roses big and small, red carnations along with purple daisies. Long behold, they arrive at my grandmothers house and my sister and I were a bit shocked that they were completely different along with a completely different vase. She ended up getting tiny orange roses, light pink daisies and purple and white carnations. They were summer flower colors!!!!

In mid november!!!

Paying $60 for flowers that are going to die within a week is already outrageous, recieving the opposite of what you thought is just down right ridiculous!!!!Just letting future customers know, you probably won't get what you ordered...

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers - You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! From You Flowers "You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers! That should be the business name because 2x now I have ordered flowers for my mother, picked out bouquet online, and..." Read more From You Flowers Chocolate Lovers Basket Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "Ordered the Chocolate Lovers Basket for my husband and upgraded it to deluxe with a balloon. Was supposed to be delivered on the 13th...just delivered today. When it finally showed..." Read more From You Flowers - NEVER AGAIN! From You Flowers "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more