Product: From You Flowers Arrangement Clear all filters (235 of 235 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
I ordered flowers for my friends bday.And balloons. Asked them not to be delivered until four. They delivered them at 1:00 and set out in the rain . No balloons to be found. Terrible case and arrangement. Looks nothing like what they advertised. Suppose to resend...

I have to laugh reading this. Most of us were scammed when we requested expedited delivery and didn't get a delivery until days later (if at all). You asked for a delayed de...

From You Flowers Arrangement Review

Terrible. Looked like *** and over priced for what i got. Shoulda just stopped at Giant food stores and got a better buddle of flowers. I sent an email to complain and got not even 10$ back on. Will never think about using them again.
1.5
Style and Design

From You Flowers - It was same day but not at all what was ordered

I must admit they did get the arrangement delivered the same day. They charged extra for that and the service fee is not revealed until check out. It was a sad looking arrangement that was not at all what was pictured on their website. Not even close. I should have called a local florist and had them do it directly. The cost of the arrangement I ordered was high and quality of the arrangement that was delivered was poor. Misrepresented what was being sold and delivered. The arrangements at my local grocery store are more pleasing. There was supposed to be sunflowers and long lasting blooms of a more exotic nature. Tea roses and ferns is all that was sent.
Show

From You Flowers - SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!

Horrible customer service, they do not honor their own satisfaction guarantee! I placed 3 orders with them in 4 days. The first two went well, even though it was way over priced. I love the people I sent them too so it was no big deal. Today, however, I tried to use my 'credit' and they jack the prices back up so you don't save anything! I emailed them immediately about this and to my surprise they told me they could not help me but to keep them in mind for my floral needs... um?! NO! They did not back their policy. I have reported them to the BBB. I have NEVER done this before but I am that disappointed in the service I could not let others knowingly experience the same disappointment.
1.6
  • Entire process
  • Customer service
  • Service delivery and prices at fromyouflowers

From You Flowers - DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
The flowers delivered looked like a $10 2 day old arrangement from walmart! I paid $62 for junk! I sent them a picture and requested a replacement be sent. They actually asked me if I could return the first delivery first?? My mom is alone in a hospital room and they wanted her to take them down to the front desk! I refused to have her do this and demanded a new arrangement. The new arrangement arrived after 6pm and was not any better. Neither arrangement even slightly resembles what I paid for, or compares price wise! What a joke!
1.9
#820537

From You Flowers - Arrangement Review from Union City, California

This company is such a waste of money! The first time I ordered from them, I ordered three days ahead of delivery date and they still were a day late. After numerous emails offering discounts and an apology from them, I decided to try them again. Bad decision on my part! They Failed to come thru on promised delivery date even with a three day gap from when I ordered and was charged immediately. They sure are quick to charge your credit card, but they don't even follow up with the contracted florist to see if the order was placed, delivered, nothing. This company is horrible!!!
1.3
#819419

From You Flowers - ALL AROUND HORRIBLE

I ordered an arrangement for a funeral. Wrong arrangement came. Took two days on hold to fight it only to have them double charge me instead of refunding me. Causing my account to overdraw!!!! I am SICK to my stomach. Now I have to wait ANOTHER day still nothing done!!!! They tell you to email only for the email to tell you to call customer service where you sit on hold for ever. Then to sit on hold more when they tell you they are looking into it. This is unbelievable.
Show

From You Flowers - NEVER USE EVER!!!!

was suppose to send my dying mother tulips in the hospital,same day.....did not happen. Short story is they finally sent her flowers several days later after she was sent home to pass,was promised that since they could not get tulips(why advertise them if you can not send them?) they would send something very classy for the $72 that I spent and they ended up sending snow balls...I called the florist that sent them and it was a $40 arrangement. VERY BAD COMPANY NOT RELIABLE AT ALL!!! DO NOT USE!!!!
Bean Station, Tennessee
I didn't like
  • Was the worst in the world

From You Flowers - DO NOT ORDER

I placed any order for a funeral arrangement that was to be delivered on Sunday. They called me on Monday afternoon to tell me that the florist was unable to make the delivery on Sunday and would it be ok if they delivered it today. It would not make the 3-5 but would be there by the 8pm service. They could not give me a real reason the flowers never made it there. Needless to say I asked for a refund. DO NO ORDER FLOWER FROM HERE IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT THEM THERE ON TIME
1.3
I didn't like
  • Flowers not delivered on date

From You Flowers - Abosolute Ripoff
This is what I ordered and paid for an additional "upgrade" fee for premium arrangement. I got dead wilting flowers and nothing close to the display as "best seller". Customer service never answers the phone it is strictly a 800 call center and they could care less of what is delivered. They just get your credit card and you are on your own. I would strongly advise against ever using this company. The reviews are all terrible. Shame on me for not looking into them before I ordered.
I liked