1.4
Style and Design

I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my moms 55th.I paid extra to have it sent within 4 hours.

It was an hour late. I complained and got my $4 back. My mother sent a picture and it looks NOTHING like the requested picture. It's false advertisement to the fullest.

They gave me $13 back and a gift card. I paid total $40 something. Initially I even paid extra to get it fuller and when it came it was not as pictured. They responded saying its to value so we will give you $13 (50% ).

If you have a special occasion in mind and think you're getting one thing, you're not. The customer service representative even said you may not get the same arrangement.

I'm not satisfied at all.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments