From You Flowers

Update added by user May 11, 2012

The pic is what it was suppose to look like. the actual horrble pic somehow did not upload

Update added by user May 11, 2012

Original review posted by user May 11, 2012

Ordered a Azalea Bonsai plant for my MOm for Mother's Day.

She called to tell me rec'd a 4 inch dirty potted plant that looked like a ***, with a tag that stated it was an ourdoor Gardenia. If I could post the pics you too would be pissed to pay for and receive ***.

Was so upset that what was to be special, they ruined. And then hadthe audacity to offer me a $20 gift certificate for antoher purchase! Are they kidding me, if you cannot take care of business intially what makes me or anyone else think I would let you scam me again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 12, 2012 #494886

Azaleas are not going to do very well in Las Vegas unless you water them a couple of times each day and mist them regularly. They need lots of humidity, thus why you typically see them growing in warm, humid climates. That drying up you mentioned is what happens to an azalea in the desert southwest. It's just too hot and too dry to maintain them unless you are really dedicated to babying them.

0 0 Reply

May 17, 2012 #481728

I also received this exact plant as a gift. The tag did identify it as an azalea outdoor plant. The plant was packaged well and looked great, was blooming, etc. When I received it. I kept it inside as I live in Las Vegas and azaleas are definitely not suited for the outdoors in this climate. After about a week, however, it started to wilt and look like it was drying up even though I watered it regularly as stated on the tag. I don't know if keeping it indoors was the problem, it is in a fairly well lit spot by a window. I don't think I would order from this company based on my experience with this plant.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about