The flower arrangement was put in the corner of my front porch in the freezing cold for many hours, even though it came from a local florist one 10th of a mile from my house and I was home at least three hours before the store closed.The roses were puny, wilted and a lot less prevalent than in the picture.
The vase was not as nice as the free glass you get with a slurpee. This was not what I expected for $45 (after shipping, care, handling, whatever you call it).
I have done much better simply going directly to my local florist or through FTD.
Oh yeah, and don't try to complain...their complaint mailbox is full and rejects your messages !!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wilted Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My email to From You Flowers after funding that their product was grossly misrepresented: Dear Customer Service, I am writing to inform your company of my terrible, first-time experience with From You..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "Oh yeah we went to America Freight. Should be America FRIGHT! A little leary about shopping there & it came true they deliverd our sectional late after calling every..."
- "So I ordered the Hampton mirror tower vanity set that costs about $2,199+tax. I was really excited to receive because I am starting a cosmetic business. After 3 weeks, they..."
- "It's been a tough winter and when snow was deep we received three consecutive emails that WM was unnable to keep our scheduled pick up. However, when the weather improved..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."