From You Flowers - For Your Flowers middle men - cheap & poor quality
The flower arrangement was put in the corner of my front porch in the freezing cold for many hours, even though it came from a local florist one 10th of a mile from my house and I was home at least three hours before the store closed.The roses were puny, wilted and a lot less prevalent than in the picture.
The vase was not as nice as the free glass you get with a slurpee. This was not what I expected for $45 (after shipping, care, handling, whatever you call it).
I have done much better simply going directly to my local florist or through FTD.
Oh yeah, and don't try to complain...their complaint mailbox is full and rejects your messages !!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wilted Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase. The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it...."
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Bought a coat from the site for my girlfriend for Christmas and it arrived late while I was on vacation. The coat turned out to be completely different in both..."
- "To whom it may concern (or even Care); You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers......"
- "I am on my 4th Samsung TV. 2 of 4 of them have broken in the first year of ownership. Most recently, I bought a 40" LED Smart..."