From You Flowers - For Your Flowers middle men - cheap & poor quality
The flower arrangement was put in the corner of my front porch in the freezing cold for many hours, even though it came from a local florist one 10th of a mile from my house and I was home at least three hours before the store closed.The roses were puny, wilted and a lot less prevalent than in the picture.
The vase was not as nice as the free glass you get with a slurpee. This was not what I expected for $45 (after shipping, care, handling, whatever you call it).
I have done much better simply going directly to my local florist or through FTD.
Oh yeah, and don't try to complain...their complaint mailbox is full and rejects your messages !!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wilted Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement. What a shock! It didn't look anything like the photo..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The..."
- "The icon parking garage on Carlisle St in the financial district severely scratched the rear of my car and of course, didn't let me know so that when I arrived..."
- "Ordered 250cc dune buggy/go kart from olson power sports with mythical warrantee. First off the buggy I ordered after hours and hours of research was suddenly out of stock after..."
- "I am on my 4th Samsung TV. 2 of 4 of them have broken in the first year of ownership. Most recently, I bought a 40" LED Smart..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."