From You Flowers - For you Flowers Is a FRAUD!!!
This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according to my friend the only thing that came was a very small bouquet of flowers, no chocolates, no balloons which I was told my flowers would be upgraded to a bigger bouquet for the first flub up on their part....also I was told they would call my friend and tell her that a surprise was on the way and that she had been thought of on the day her baby was born.... She said this never happened... She never got any phone calls at all, no apology etc. And to beat that when her arrangement could not be delivered again, now it would be delayed 4 days!!! your phone operator told me that she would
Upgrade it a second time to include 6 it's a girl pink balloons!
My friend finally got some flowers on 7/7/14 when I originally requested they be sent on 7/3 she rcvd nothing special no balloons... No chocolates.,,
And the flowers were not even like what I originally ordered which was a premium bouquet originally!!
In fact the flowers she received was the smallest version on the web page!! I paid $20 extra for the premium arrangement and was told it would be upgraded to include a med box of chocolates and then also balloons, in fact I gave up my supposed 20% off so I could just upgrade again thinking by the time she finally gets these flowers she will be so surprised!! What she got was a $20 bouquet at best and nothing promised!! Had I known I would have cancelled and called Proflowers which I have used before and was very happy!
I want a FULL REFUND!!
Then they have the nerve to send me a$15 off coupon like I'm going to use them ??!
I turned this into paypal also so I will update this if anything happens. I told
'For You Flowers' but have yet to see a refund!
As you can clearly see this is what she got for $50 and 4 days LATE !!
You've got to be kidding!!!
Photo 1 is what she got, the rest is what I was told or ordered for her.
Very Disappointed :(
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement. What a shock! It didn't look anything like the photo..."
- "Absolutly sucked. Showed a nice picture and sent ***. Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."