From You Flowers - Flowers Were Not As Pictured or Described!
I ordered the Rose & Lily Celebration for our Cousins in CA as a sympathy for the loss of their mother.Since we couldn't be there, we really wanted to send something nice!
We chose these flowers due to the colors (which were our Aunt's favorite!), well, we were VERY embarrassed when the flowers sent were NOTHING like pictured and looked VERY cheap! There were more green leaves than anything else! All they wanted to do was credit us back 15%!! Are you kidding me?
I wanted a FULL refund because this is FALSE advertising!!!
Stay away from this company!I wish I would have seen the bad revues!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "My husband has been very sick for the past 5 months, either in hospitals or rehabs since December. I wanted to get him an arrangement to celebrate and to lift..."
- " ordered this bouquet for my mom's December birthday. I got ripped off!!! The bouquet she got was nothing like the picture and was missing the flowers in the description...."
- "For a project to automate communications with people who post Craigslist ads for our services, I found BigfootExtensions.com Craigslist Autoresponder. I purchased the product, using PayPal as a means of..."
- "I paid $48.00 for an emergency repair on my eye glasses as I was going on a cruise. Fast Fix in Valencia, CA removed the left arm from my..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."