From You Flowers - Flowers were horrible not at all picture.. looked like my child put it together

496 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got.I called them they said they were so sorry they would have her a new set of flowers sent out exactly like it shows but with an upgrade delivered the same day, the next day the flowers were still not there..

they offered me $22.00 dollars back and would deliver the flowers next week. I said they were suppose to be there yesterday on the reorder. I then told him I just wanted a refund, he said ok but we will go and take the flowers back from your grandma..What company in their right mind goes and picks 4 day old flowers back up from someones grandma.. we were getting no where..

finally I said do not worry about any of this I am just going to do a charge back with my credit card company. He put me on hold came back and said I will see a full refund on Tuesday to my card.

This company is bad..wish I would have done my research first.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
496 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×