1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got.I called them they said they were so sorry they would have her a new set of flowers sent out exactly like it shows but with an upgrade delivered the same day, the next day the flowers were still not there..

they offered me $22.00 dollars back and would deliver the flowers next week. I said they were suppose to be there yesterday on the reorder. I then told him I just wanted a refund, he said ok but we will go and take the flowers back from your grandma..What company in their right mind goes and picks 4 day old flowers back up from someones grandma.. we were getting no where..

finally I said do not worry about any of this I am just going to do a charge back with my credit card company. He put me on hold came back and said I will see a full refund on Tuesday to my card.

This company is bad..wish I would have done my research first.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments