Branson, Missouri

I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got.I called them they said they were so sorry they would have her a new set of flowers sent out exactly like it shows but with an upgrade delivered the same day, the next day the flowers were still not there..

they offered me $22.00 dollars back and would deliver the flowers next week. I said they were suppose to be there yesterday on the reorder. I then told him I just wanted a refund, he said ok but we will go and take the flowers back from your grandma..What company in their right mind goes and picks 4 day old flowers back up from someones grandma.. we were getting no where..

finally I said do not worry about any of this I am just going to do a charge back with my credit card company. He put me on hold came back and said I will see a full refund on Tuesday to my card.

This company is bad..wish I would have done my research first.

Review about: Flowers.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion