2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered Flower for my Mom's 70th Birthday- They came and looked awful!They even added her least favorite flower the Lily even though I picked this arrangement because it didn't have them.

It was delivered and looked horrible. Looked like they added rag *** as a filler and it was completely wilted. Emailed Customer service and this is what they sent me. I will never order again!

First and Last customer! Thank you for taking the time to communicate how our service did not meet expectations. I would like to apologize to you and Mrs. Margie Bruner for this inconvenience.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will assist us in better serving valued customers like yourself. A 20% refund has been applied to your account for any inconvenience caused by this. This offer will process back to your payment method in 1-3 business days. Although unforeseen issues may arise, please rest assured we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced while using our company. It is our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future My response: 20%, okay.................appreciate that, did you even look at the pictures I sent? It looked like rag wed was added. Lily's, ( her least favorite flowers and the reason I picked this exact arrangement) were added.

Ridiculous!I will never order again, and I will make sure I leave a review of your 20% ( $5.40) offer for the blunder.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments