Parsippany, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved

I purchased the largest choice of flowers for my wife.I made sure to notate that my wife knows her stuff so make sure you ship some quality flowers to her.

The order was for the Bright Blue Sky Bouquet.

The flowers she got was no where near what was advertised. In addition to the appearance, the dud that was shipped died a few days later (Even after being watered). I am a firm believer in getting what you pay for.

I filed a claim for a refund and of the $74 spent, they offered me $24 back.I will pursue this to the end because the principle was abused in this situation and I am going to make formal complaints and report my situation to bloggers I know so that this company loses business since they don't feel as though honesty and integrity is a virtue to have when dealing with customers.

Review about: Bright Blue Sky.

I didn't like: Customer service, Advertisement vs delivered.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fallacious / $74
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion