100% full Not resolved
2.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased the largest choice of flowers for my wife.I made sure to notate that my wife knows her stuff so make sure you ship some quality flowers to her.

The order was for the Bright Blue Sky Bouquet.

The flowers she got was no where near what was advertised. In addition to the appearance, the dud that was shipped died a few days later (Even after being watered). I am a firm believer in getting what you pay for.

I filed a claim for a refund and of the $74 spent, they offered me $24 back.I will pursue this to the end because the principle was abused in this situation and I am going to make formal complaints and report my situation to bloggers I know so that this company loses business since they don't feel as though honesty and integrity is a virtue to have when dealing with customers.

This reviewer shared experience about "fallacious" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $74. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about from you flowers bright blue sky bouquet bouquet from From You Flowers was customer service and advertisement vs delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments