Style and Design

Ordered a birthday and chocolate bouquet , got something looking completely different!spent over $60 ,they wouldn't give me a refund on what I didn't order , they would only give me a discount.

horrible customer service. The balloon "bouquet" that was received looked like it was made by the dollar store. Didn't even come with a box of chocolates, but a bag of chocolates which the balloons. If your going to use local florists then they should be checked for professionalism.

Mickey mouse birthday balloons were sent to someone who was celebrating their 30th birthday.It was an embarrassment to send that kind of crappy quality to someone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers bouquet. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers - WORST COMPANY EVER DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE From You Flowers "ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY NEPHEWS MEMORIAL SERVICE. FLOWERS ARRIVED WILTED AND IN A CARDBOARD CONTAINER. THEY NEVER ORDERED MY SISTERS FLOWERS. EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM THEM SAID THEY DID BUT TRACKING..." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more