1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I’m pretty forgetful and didn’t realize it was my friends birthday until the day of. I specifically shopped from their “same day delivery” flowers and ordered by 830am, paid for the expedited fee to have it delivered within 4 hours and same day delivery fee.

At 330 I get an email saying they wouldn’t be able to deliver my order that day and that they ours deliver it tomorrow and refund my same day deliver fee (but not the expedited within 4 hours fee). I figured it is what it is and my friend would still be happy to receive flowers the next day. When the got delivered she texted me saying she got them and to thank me and also sent a picture. The flowers were NOTHING like what I had ordered.

NOTHING. I understand sometimes you might have a seasonal substitution but this was clearly a completely different arrangement And not even remotely close to the price of the flowers I actually ordered. I emailed them and they said they’d refund me 30% of my order.

That’s cool and all but hey, considering I paid for a certain arrangement, paid to have it delivered the same day, and paid to have it expedited and literally received none of what I paid for, I feel like 30% refund is nothing. Save yourself the time and don’t bother using this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments