I ordered a Dish Plant on 6/1/2018 to be delivered on 6/2 to a friend in the hospital. I filled out the information on line, typing in the correct recipients name.

I received an email confirmation with the wrong recipient name. I called immediately to correct the error and they assured me it was corrected. I asked for an email confirming that and they said they couldn't do that. It was not corrected, so I called a second time and was assured again it was corrected.

This time she offered to send me an email showing the correct name. I did receive that email. The next day I received an email saying it was delivered to the correct name. Got suspicious because my friend never said anything.

I called the hospital on 6/5 to check if he got a plant. She said, "We have a plant here for someone that is not in this hospital." I questioned the name and sure enough it was the plant with the wrong name. They even called FromYouFlowers.com and told them, but they never came or corrected the error. I have since talked to their customer service supervisor and was offered 50% of the cost of the plant, which was $44.98, refund would be $22.50.

They credited my credit card $18.They couldn't even get that right! I have no plans of ever using their service again and would caution anyone who is buying flowers to pass this company up.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 05.

Comments