The damage has already been done.I ordered a nice bouquet for my grandma's funeral.

I had rush shipped hoping it would come the same day. Unfortunately that couldn't be fulfilled and nicely told it was going to be delivered first thing tomorrow and got my rush shipping refunded along with a $15 credit. Here is where it got bad. I had originally wanted it delivered Wednesday, but I did not get the flowers until Saturday afternoon.

I had to constantly call them every day wondering where my flowers are at. When the flowers finally came they were the most embarrassing set of flowers I have ever seen. They were nothing like the pictures and I was judged by my whole family. It was 1/4 the amount of flowers that was originally advertised.

In addition, there weren't lilies that was originally ordered. I get it may not look exactly like the pictures but this did not look at all like the picture. I called for a refund and only to get a 30% refund. No refund in the world could turn back the humiliation I received from the flowers I purchased.

I went ahead and disputed 100% refund with my bank.

I will never order from this company again and urge everyone else to never buy from this company again unless you want to be disappointed and embarrassed...worthless company.

Review about: Flowers.

Review #1020136 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $40
Preferred solution the company file for bancrupcy

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion