Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

You will not get close to what you order. Don’t waste your money

I am very disappointed with the flowers delivered.

I never would have ordered a premiere bought like the one delivered. I think its ugly, and am embarrassed to have had my recipient receive it. They dont even come close to what I ordered.

In response I was told theyd redeliver the bouquet I ordered. Again, the flowers redelivered were not the bouquet I ordered.

I paid over $64 for these premiere flowers.

The flowers were pathetic and I was ashamed of them.

The pictures Im submitting show the beautiful FULL bouquet I ordered, with Roses, Purple Solstice and blue ivy.

The other two photos are what was delivered. Not even close.

I deserve a refund after two failed deliveries.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Ruby Rose Bouquet.

From You Flowers Pros: Ease of ordering, How fast they took my money.

From You Flowers Cons: Ruined a special day for the receiver, Unable to fulfill order, Poor wuality product.

Comments

I think the flowers arrangements they use for their displays are silk flowers. They all look too perfect.

If so, this is very deceptive and a scam.

Even if you can't send the selection ordered they can at least arrange the order nicely. Flowers should not be half-dead looking when you receive them and the color combinations really do matter.

The exact thing happened with my purchase. This was a birthday gift to a family member.

I knew her flowers had been delivered and I kept wondering why she didn't text me to thank me or rave about her beautiful surprise flowers and birthday balloon. I thought she was being rude. Finally after bugging her about it I got a thank you and a picture of what she received. They didn't even bother to arrange it nicely and the flowers looked wilted.

The pink carnations were substituted with red roses and I don't know what kind of flowers the white ones were, they put two of them right together. I looked liked a kid arranged it. They did not send a colorful happy birthday balloon but a huge yellow grinning happy face balloon. It looked spooky to me.

I ordered this a few days in advance so the recipient would be at home to receive them and the florist or whoever put this together had enough time to do a good job. The company apologized and said they are sending another delivery. I apologize to the receiver. I certainly did not meant to insult her.

I wanted her to be happy. I am afraid to order from them again but I haven't given up o n sending flowers or plants to people.

I will just try FTD next time. I could have even gotten flowers for less than what I paid for this fiasco.

@PissedConsumer1839560

If I hadn’t asked my sister to take a picture of the flowers I sent to my mom who was on her deathbed I never would’ve known what they look like. They promised to send another arrangement that would look exactly what I ordered to the funeral home because now she had passed away.

I was able to see these myself and was totally disappointed & embarrassed. I’m glad you also filed a complaint because people like this should not be in business and we need to speak out!

@PissedConsumer1839560

In the future, I will only order from a local florist

From You Flowers Reviews