1.9
Turnaround Time

The flowers delivered looked like a $10 2 day old arrangement from walmart!I paid $62 for junk!

I sent them a picture and requested a replacement be sent. They actually asked me if I could return the first delivery first?? My mom is alone in a hospital room and they wanted her to take them down to the front desk! I refused to have her do this and demanded a new arrangement.

The new arrangement arrived after 6pm and was not any better.

Neither arrangement even slightly resembles what I paid for, or compares price wise!What a joke!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of from you flowers arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $61. From You Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more From You Flowers - Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more