This flower retailer is a rip off...initially I found the site and chose a bouquet to send to a family member for birthday....the person that took my order was rude, kept talking over me, and challenged every question I had concerning the difference in cost over advertised photo. After asking for a supervisor I was placed on hold for 45 minutes!!!!

finally she came back and when I asked for supervisor she replied "no". the order had been placed (to my knowledge) but on the day of expected delivery I received a call informing me they " didn't have a florist that could deliver to my location in AUSTIN TEXAS....really, not some little outta the way town...anyway they were willing to re-do my order, but this time the flowers would come in a box, and certainly not the type of arrangement I initially wanted. After they requested a second payment, I was informed my initial charge would be refunded in three business days...again asking to speak to supervisor, this time requesting to cancel the order, and go elsewhere, no conformation number would be provided, and the wait time for a supervisor.....you guessed it, over an hour!!!!! then they disconnected the call!!!!

don't order here!!!! theyre crooks!!!

Comments