Winterville, North Carolina

I ordered flowers at 10am and paid the extra to have my gift arrive the same day.It was our anniversary.

At five o`clock the flowers had not yet arrived, I called and was told that my order was confirmed delivered. Both of us were home the entire day now here I am husband with no extra surprise gift. When I called I was offered a $20.00 gift card and a 40% refund. I was also told that any further action would have to wait until the next day when they could contact the florist.

I was on hold for 30 minutes.

I hung up and recalled and said that I wanted to place an order and only waited 30 seconds for someone to answer.Please do not use this PHONEY service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure of delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of from you flowers delivery service. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments