Resolved
2.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 13, 2016

I was very surprised that the flowers got there just in time. It was seriously agitating that I could not get in contact with anyone there.

It's very hard to deal with not being able to talk to anyone and not having any kind of timeframe at all. So in the future I will probably still try to go through a local florist unless I don't have a timeframe they need to be delivered by.

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2016

Find a local florist instead! Just do a google search for florists anywhere near your area and then you can get a real person who will really know when your flowers will be there.

FromYouFlowers messed up really bad.

They will not answer calls or emails. Tried to call for 5 hours and sent emails, never got an answer. The recording on the phone said email would be answered quickly. The website said within the hour.

No it will not be answered! I wish I saw the reviews online first.

One star everywhere! They couldn't send my item in time and wouldn't at least have the courtesy to reply so I'd have time to order elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Flowers.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Customer service, Inability to contact, No email response, No knowledge of delivery timeframe.

Comments