My friend thought enough to send me flowers for Valentine's Day but unfortunately he used From You Flowers so the dozen and a half pink and red roses arrived dead.I was in tears.

I tried so hard to be thankful for the gesture but I had never received such a sorry bunch of roses in my life....really, dead roses on valantine's day. I called them and they said they would talk to him. Unfortunately he is deployed at this time.

He ordered them before he left, back in January.At least the teddy bear and chocolates arrived in tact.

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #785099

OK ....so I can see being very disappointed about their bad flowers....but TEARS? Really?

From You Flowers - You're In My Heart Bouquet Review From You Flowers "On the 1st of February 2017, I placed an order for flowers to be delivered on the 2nd before noon, the flowers did not arrive until 4:00 pm, then to..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review from Southgate, Michigan From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers - WORST COMPANY EVER DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE From You Flowers "ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY NEPHEWS MEMORIAL SERVICE. FLOWERS ARRIVED WILTED AND IN A CARDBOARD CONTAINER. THEY NEVER ORDERED MY SISTERS FLOWERS. EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM THEM SAID THEY DID BUT TRACKING..." Read more From You Flowers - Total Fail! From You Flowers "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more