I'm embarrassed the below was sent to my sister and brother-in-law. The title of the flowers ordered was "Clear Blue Skies Bouquet." What was delivered was in a green vase with purple accent flowers.

Nothing close to what the picture posted is. This looked nothing like what i ordered. The arrangement was miserable looking I contacted "From You Flowers" and they are giving me a $10 gift certificate on my next order and letting the florist know of my complaint. Spending $60 to have the below delivered is highway robbery.

DO NOT USE FROM YOU FLOWERS! I could have stopped at the local grocery store and picked up a better arrangement.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Clear Blue Skies Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

They take your money and never deliver. On 5.22.18 I ordered flowers to be delivered the same day.I paid EXTRA for same day delivery, nothing!

There is no way to contact them. It's a complete run around. There is no contact info. The number posted is just a recording.

NO ONE ANSWERS! I had to call my bank and dispute the charge. This has been an awful experience. The flowers were to be delivered to someone that just had surgery.

If you care about the person that you want to send flowers to, look somewhere else. This company is a SCAM!