1.7
Turnaround Time

I believe this is a 1-person company.You can't get a response about your order status online and you can't get through to customer service by phone.

You can get a response from email (after 4 hours, although not usually a solution-oriented one. Don't fall for their free shipping or guaranteed delivery either. I am sure the stats would reflect 1 success out of 10--maybe. Still waiting for my free shipping refund and for delivery in the late afternoon when someone is actually home, as I had indicated.

Too bad my SIS didn't get her special 60th birthday present!

My bad for not reading customer reviews.They are worse than mine!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "immediate delivery-full refund" as the author lost $65. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. The most disappointing about from you flowers delivery service from From You Flowers was customer service , but reviewer liked i could have flowers delivered. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments